Angie's Salad Share Tags: entree Wonderful Spin on a Taco Salad. Sour Cream is blended with WHipped Chive Cream Cheese and tops off a taco ball. Surrounded by lettuce, tomatoes, etc. An easy fast family meal. Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Total time: 25 minutes | Servings: 4 1 large head of iceberg lettuce cleaned and chopped
3 ounce(s) of Whipped Chive Philadelphia Cream Cheese
4 ounce(s) of sour cream
1 pound(s) of of lean ground beef
1 Chipotle Taco Seasoning packet
20 grape tomatoes
1 avocado sliced for garnish
1/2 Bermuda (Purple) onion sliced into rings for garnish
3/4 cup(s) of of fresh pico de gallo (combination of tomatoes, cilantro, onions and jalapeno)
1 Salsa of your choice
3 ounce(s) of of Shredded Cheddar
3 ounce(s) of Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
4 Taco Shells, Flour Tortillas or Chips are great to serve this salad with
1. Mix 4 oz of Sour cream and 3 oz of Whipped Chive Cream Cheese together. Add about ½ -1 teaspoon of fresh chopped parsley to this. Put in fridge while you prepare the rest.
2. Brown Meat in 2 tbs of Olive oil. Drain any excess juice and fat off of taco meat before adding Taco Seasoning package. Follow directions for seasoning taco meat.
3. While meat is browning, slice up your onion, avocado and wash your tomatoes
4. Let your taco meat cool slightly and then press all of it into a round bowl or large empty cream cheese container and for a mold. Place mold upside down on center of large platter and remove bowl or cup.
5. Take the Cream Cheese and sour cream mixture and cover your meat with this mixture. ( Like your icing a cake)
6. Garnish mold with paprika and fresh parsley on top
7. Place lettuce and remaining ingredients around the mold to create a Family Size Entrée
8. Serve with Salsa, Chips, and Tortillas