My Deviled Egg Chickies!
What's not to love about these festive little guys..
Adorable right? Cute as a button? I think so..
More importantly it's so easy to impress your guest
with these one of a kind delicious creations...
Kiss Tip: If you really wanna get creative, Just stand
your chicks on a couple of cheez-it's for some cute little
Let's get Started Creating these Little Darlings:
Deviled Egg Chicks
12 Eggs, Hard Boiled, Cooked, Cooled & Peeled
1/2 Cup Mayo
1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
1/2 tsp. Cane Sugar
1 tsp. White Vinegar
S&P to taste
1- Fig or Black Olive for Eyes
7-8 Baby Carrots ( Cut into triangles for beaks)
1. Take each egg and slice 1/4" inch off bottom of each egg,
so that it will sit flat..
2. Now,carefully remove yolks, adding them to a small
mixing bowl. Mash with fork.
3. Add above ingredients to mashed yolks.
Stirring with a fork to smash any little lumps til
Combine well getting mixture as smooth as you can..
Season with salt & pepper to taste.
4. Spoon or pipe mixture into cooked egg whites. Add tops
back onto yolk filling; being very careful as you do it..
5. Add fresh baby spinach to an appropriate serving dish,
placing each chick on top..
6. Serve immediately or place in refrigeration until further
use.Will keep for a couple of days
Can be served as an appetizer or with a meal..Enjoy!