Recipe For Skillet Rice Pilaf
3 Tablespoons Butter
1/2 Cup Onions, Chopped
1 1/2 Cups Long Grain Rice
1/2 Teaspoons Unrefined Sea Salt
3 Cups Chicken Broth
Parsley for Garnish
1. Preheat ove to 375 degrees F.
2. Melt butter in large cast iron skillet and
saute onions for 4-5 minutes.
3. Add rice to skillet, stirring as it browns
to avoid burning it.
4. Season with salt. Add in chicken broth.
and cover the top of rice with waxed
paper. ( Making sure paper is securely
touching rice ).
5. Place in oven and bake 20-25 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and garnish with
parsley. Serve it!
Kiss Tips: Rice should be tender and firm
upon removal from oven.
Because Food Matters!
Make it! Eat it! Love it!