DID YOU KNOW ?
* An average ear of corn contains 800 Kernels.
* An average ear of corn has 16 rows.
* Each kernel of corn is covered with one piece of silk.
* Each tassel on a corn plant can release up to 5 million grains of
* The corn cob (ear) is part of the corn plant's flower.
* One bushel of corn can sweeten 400 cans of pop.
* One bushel of corn can make 33 pounds of sweetener, 32 pounds
of starch,or 2 1/2 gallons of ethanol fuel.
* Americans consume about 25 pounds of corn per person each
* Most of the corn eaten in the U.S. is frozen or canned.
* The term " Cornhusker" comes from the method of harvesting or
husking.The Cornhusker State is Nebraska..