Here's another super keep it super simple recipe that I decided to make for breakfast the other day..
Such a great little breakfast dish without much time at all in the kitchen..Perfect for the a busy morning day...
To create this Tasty Polenta recipe you'll need:
Ingredients:2 Cups Milk
1 Cup Water
1 Cup yellow cornmeal
2 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
1/2 tsp. Unrefined Sea Salt
1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
* 1. Add milk, water, cream cheese and spices
to a 2 qt. sauce pan.
* 2. Place on a medium heat. Bring to a boil.
* 3. Slowly add cornmeal mixture to
hot milk. stirring constantly until mixture
returns to a boil.
(This will take appro. 5-7 min.)
* 4. Reduce heat to low. Cook for a few more
minutes until mixture has thickened up.
* 5. Top with a slice of butter and serve!
Keep It Super Simple Tip:
Patience is a Virtue, while creating this recipe!
Another G-Free Recipe by dishwithtrish!