Gluten Free Lemon Raspberry Loaf
This recipe makes 3 Mini Loaf Pans or 12 Muffins
1/2 Cup Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
3/4 Cup Brown Rice Flour
1/4 Cup Tapioca Flour
1/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
3/4 teaspoon sea salt
2 teaspoons Baking Powder
1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
2/3 Cup Milk
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
2 tbsp. Butter
1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1/4 teaspoon Lemon Zest
8 ounces of Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
1 tbsp Cinnamon Sugar ( For Sprinkling on Top )
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Add dry ingredients to a medium sized mixing bowl.
and combine well.
2. Add wet ingredients into a two cup measuring cup
3. Make a well in center of dry ingredients and add wet
ingredients and stir until just combined.
4. Add raspberries,fold in until just combined.
5. Fill loaf pans or muffin tins sprayed with non stick spray
2/3 of way full. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
6. Place in preheated oven and bake 23-25 minutes or until
golden brown. Remove from oven. Touch test a muffin
and if it springs back then its done.
7. Allow to cool. Makes a Great Treat anytime of the day!
Because Food Matters!
Make it! Eat it! Love it!