6 Cups Diced Red Potatoes
1 Large Onion Diced
5 Strips of Fully cooked Turkey Bacon
1 tsp. Thyme
Salt & Pepper to taste
1/2 tsp. Parsley Flakes
To Thicken: Using Measuring Cup add:
1/2 cup cold water
2 tablespoons cornstarch (glutenfree)
1 Cup Milk of your choice
Parsley for Garnish
1 Cup Shredded cheddar cheese ( Opt )
1. In a large soup pot, add diced potatoes and enough
water to cover potatoes at least 3-4 inches
Cook until fork tender. Approx, 16-18 minutes
2. Meanwhile, saute onions in small skillet with 1 tsp.
olive oil until opaque.
3. When potatoes are fork tender turn off your heat.
( Do not drain potatoes )
4. Using a measuring cup, mix water and cornstarch
together, and add to the cooked potato mixture.
5. Now, stir in milk. Add in spice add in spices and
turkey. Allow to simmer 8-10 minutes..
6. Top with Parsley Flakes and shredded cheddar cheese
( Optional ). Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Make My Gluten Free
Because Food Matters!
~Make it~ Love it~ Eat it~