Tuesday, January 8, 2013

 Gluten Free Chicken Noodle Soup










There's nothing better than a nice Hot Cup 
of chicken noodle soup on a cold winter's night.
   
Whether your healthy or have a cold or flu.Homemade chicken noodle soup really does make you feel better.
  
I actually made the bowl of soup you see here 
earlier this evening. I believe this  bowl of chicken goodness  will sooth the soul and keep us healthy and well.

Our family was actually  out of town earlier today, and when I called
a friend on the phone, she told me about everyone was sick with the flu..
Boy was I glad we didn't go to the New Year's Eve Party they threw. It sounded like everyone has been pretty much been under 
the weather since that night.. Thank you Lord for giving us wisdom and sound judgement.
We both know that having a good time for a couple of hours is certainly not worth getting sick over.. 

Or at least, that's how I feel about the whole thing..

Okay, so anyhow, what I wanted to mention is that the photo below was also taken this evening and

 Our family became like little angels.. 
We took cough drops and cough syrup to one of our friends children; who isn't married and down with the flu...Then we visited another one of her children who lives alone and was sick  with the flu, too!

Now you can see why it is important that we keep our immune systems healthy, eat well, drink lots of fluids and get plenty of rest..

 We don't want what they have..!

Our justification goes something like this: " If your not healthy then you can't help yourself or anyone else! " 

 We realize health is wealth and I really do want to stay wealthy..

Because Food Matters! Make It! Eat It! Love It!


With my best recipe for gluten free chicken noodle soup 
coming up real soon! 

Until then, Sweet Dreams my friend!    
        
 

No comments:

Post a Comment