|Gluten Free Chewy Coconut Cranberry Bars|
One Cup Ground Almonds
10 Pitted Dates
1/3 Cup Dried Cranberries
1/3 Cup Walnuts
1/3 Cup Unsweetened coconut,Shredded
2 Tablespoons Sesame Seeds
1/3 Cup Brown Rice Syrup
Optional ( 2 tablespoons chocolate chips )
* Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
To food processor, add dates, coconut, walnuts,
cranberries and sesame seeds.
* Process 1-2 minutes until well combined.
Remove lid from food
processor, add in ground almonds and brown rice syrup.
Pulse again, 1-2 minutes or until fully combined.
* Spray a " 8 x " 8 square glass baking dish or a heart shaped donut pan
like I used here.
Place mixture in dish, smooth to flatten surface of mixture evenly as you can.
* Place in preheated oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or
just until the top and center are firm.
* Remove from oven, allow to cool for 5 minutes.
* Using a thin, sharp knife cut into rectangular bars.
Serve warm or cold! Enjoy!
Note: You can skip baking and serve raw if you wish!
Kiss Tip: Wrap in foil and place in freezer storage bag and freeze for later..