Sunday, January 22, 2012
Trish's G-Free, Yeast Free Bread !
With Trish's recipe for g-free yeast free bread you can still avoid gluten, yeast and make a Hot Sandwich or have slice of toast. Even add Trish's original recipe in your favorite stuffing or use for breadcrumbs in some of your best loved recipes.Another creation by Trish in her very own test kitchen. Enjoy!
G- Free Yeast Free Bread
Combine Dry Ingredients in a large mixing bowl:
1/2 Cup Sorghum Flour
1/2 Cup Potato Starch
1/2 Cup Tapioca Flour
1 1/2 Cups Brown Rice Flour
1 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
1 1/2 tsp. Xanthan Gum or Guar Gum
1 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil / Honey or Agave
Make a well in the middle of flour mixture. Set aside
Combine Wet Ingredients in a small bowl or 2 Cups Measuring Cup
1 1/4 Cup Warm Milk (115 degrees F.)
1 tsp. Molasses
2 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
3 Tbsp. Agave or White Sugar
1 Tbsp. of Olive oil or Honey to drizzle over top before baking
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
1. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients .
2. Combine with a large spoon until ingredients are well combined. DO NOT over stir
3. Spray a 9 1/4 " x 5 1/4" Glass Dish with non-stick spray .Spoon mixture into glass baking dish.
4. Using back of spoon, flatten dough until even height.. BeWare: ( The Top will not be totally flat )
5. Now, drizzle olive oil or honey over the top of your mixture..
6. Place in the center of preheated oven @ 425 F . Bake 28-30 minutes
Keep It Super Simple Recommendations :
* Use a Sharp Serrated Knife to slice bread.
* I use this Bread for Grilled Cheese or Any other Sandwich.